*Wearing a face covering and social distancing is required while participating in CREW Trust Programs.*
If a participant chooses not to wear a face covering while on a CREW Trust program, they will be asked to leave the group and hike the trails on their own.
As requirements change we will update you all on our website, social media, and E-blast subscription.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, follow these guidelines from the CDC:
- Stay home if you don’t feel well, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (within 14 days).
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet or more from people who don’t live in your household.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of the elbow.
- Soap and water are not available on the CREW trails, instead bring hand sanitizer to use that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Masks should not be placed on:
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Children under age 2
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance