All CREW Trails closed for Hurricane Dorian until further notice.
CREW trails are temporarily closed due to emergency conditions from Hurricane Dorian. The Temporary closure of South Florida Water Management District managed lands is in effect until further notice.
SFWMD Order No. 2019-052-DAO
Effective: August 30, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
40E-& F.A.C. Public Use Rule
South Florida Water Management District
Hurricane Dorian is forecast to be a major hurricane as it approaches the Florida Peninsula late this weekend into early next week
▪ Potential for an EXTREME Hurricane Wind & Water Event for parts of the Florida Peninsula
▪ This is a serious and life-threatening situation
▪ Small changes to the forecast can mean big differences in impacts at any given location
Any Questions: If you have any specific questions or want additional coordination please give us a call 305-229-4525
· NWS Miami/South Florida Phone Number: (305) 229-4525
· NWS Miami/South Florida Webpage: www.weather.gov/miami
· South Florida Hazardous Weather Outlook: https://www.weather.gov/mfl/hwo
· NWS Miami/South Florida Tropical Webpage https://www.weather.gov/srh/tropical?office=mfl
· National Hurricane Center Webpage: www.hurricanes.gov
· Hourly Forecasts (Click Your Location): https://forecast.weather.gov/gridpoint.php?site=mfl&TypeDefault=graphical
· NWS Miami/South Florida Local AHPS Page: https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=mfl
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our office at the phone numbers listed in the Resources section above.
National Weather Service – Miami/South Florida